I'm looking for...
Whether you're short on time or short on ideas, we have travel advisors, travel agents, planners, bloggers, influencers, and even your nephew who doesn't have an address waiting to plan something special for you. A long weekend, a short holiday, or a multi-leg excursion, they can create the perfect itinerary with expert knowledge, reviews, and examples of previous trips.
Scroll down and fill out the planning form to get your trip started today!
Tools to plan myself
Here at Ravel, we're travelers like you, and we created a set of tools that we want to use. Our web app helps you create the best itineraries and share with your fellow travelers or collaborate together on the perfect plan. For iOS users, our mobile app is a great companion on your travels with quick views, notes, and notifications to keep you updated on the go.
Get started by clicking on the Sign in to Ravel Trips link above!
How does Ravel Travel Planning Work?
? SUBMIT A REQUEST
So you’re ready to take a trip...what’s the first step?
Scroll back up to our Ravel Trip Design Request to submit a request.
? GET MATCHED WITH A TRAVEL PROFESSIONAL
After getting some information, we’ll match you with a
travel agent based on your needs! It’s important to us that
we get you the agent that fits your travel expectations.
? REVIEW YOUR TRIP PROPOSAL
Your travel agent will send you a summary of your trip based on your budget and responses to the survey and
questions. Along with the summary you will receive:
- Planning fee – The planning fee is for the agent’s time to plan out a detailed itinerary specialized to you.
- Estimated budget of the trip – Based on the summary of the trip, your agent will also provide an estimated overall budget for your whole trip.
? RELAX WHILE YOUR TRIP IS PLANNED
Your travel agent will work on a complete and detailed itinerary of your trip. This will include but is not limited to airfare, lodging, transportation, food, activities, etc. You can work with your agent to tailor this itinerary to what you are expecting from your trip.
? BOOK YOUR TRIP
Once your agent finalizes your full detailed itinerary, you’re all set to book your trip. Along with your finalized itinerary, you will get the finalized cost of your whole trip with all the bookings. There are two options when it comes to booking your trip:
- Book the trip yourself – From here, you can take your itinerary and finalize all your bookings on your own.
- Concierge Service – For an additional fee, your agent will book your full itinerary as well as aid in any changes needed after booking and while on your travels. (Recommended)
Our Award-winning planning platform
A web application for best-in-class planning, and an iOS companion app for travelers on the go
Planning Features such as:
- Start by planning your locations
- Use searchable map
- Add all types of transportation
- Add all types of accommodations
- Include tours, sites, restaurants and other activities
- Add days and lock reservations
- Plan with other people
- Publish trips for the community to see and use for their own itineraries
Companion Features such as:
- View current and previous trips
- Add pictures
- Add notes
- Get notifications while traveling
- See your current day itinerary
- Make modifications to you trip
- View all your destinations on the map
Not ready to start planning yet?
Browse on your own time with the all new Ravel Trips app
Are you a travel professional?
See how you can grow your business with Ravel Trips today